Saturday, December 1, 2012

MODULE 6: EXPLORING PHOTOS & VIDEOS ON THE WEB


I have once again been busy playing with the web 2 tool of Picasa.  I can see that students and teachers alike would love the creativity of this visual tool and perhaps use it for presentations of class work, design and make projects, excursions and incursions.  This form of sharing is widely used now and gives all parties involved a visual and up-to-date view of education.  However, I am yet to fully discover the implications and scope for this amazing world of sharing so it will require further visits to watch the various clips on how to use this tool effectively. Still not quite up to embedding in my modules so I will have to re-visit my module reflections to successfully embed the various presentations I have created!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment