Saturday, December 1, 2012

MODULE 9: NETWORKS ON THE WEB


 
 
I have used Scootle as a resource tool in finding Music resources for various activities and various classes. It has a wide variety of tasks and activities available for teachers set out in the KLAs and age groups and, given that it is a learning portal for teachers, I am assuming that most of the resources are student friendly.  The resources I have used have been most helpful and given some new insights into tasks I was already doing with my Music students.  Further investigation and exploration to come!!!!
 
 
SOCIAL NETWORKING!!!!
 

 Facebook, Twitter, Second-Life, facebook, twitter, twitter, facebook, second-life.......and on it goes. These are common everyday words and activities engaging people of all ages. Everywhere you look, people are facebooking or twittering, or social networking. It is part of life! How much we choose to be involved  or participate is entirely up to each individual! I have to admit I am not a prolific social networker and have yet to see how some of these applications can be used successfully/educationally in the Primary School Classroom.

Guess I had better get a 'life' and start networking to find out!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment