Saturday, December 1, 2012

MODULE 8: RSS




As stated,

"RSS feeds are a simple way to select and manage the information we receive from various internet-based sources, such as news alerts, social networking updates, journal articles and blog posts"
 
 
 
The videos were most helpful and very clear in delivering this message.  How much more convenient to have the new information and updates coming to you instead of having to go looking for the updates.  Wow! Technology will never cease to amaze me. I wonder if I will ever be able to amaze myself and others with all that I am learning! I have been into Google Reader to investigate and have found it to be most useful - I am sure that it will became an absolute must for me when I have my head totally around it!


No comments:

Post a Comment