Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MODULE 10: "LEARNING COMMUNITIES"




I have just watched a couple of the clips with regards to wikis and nings.  Have had some interaction with nings - CaSPA ning! Saw some of the pages created by teachers and students!  Would love to create a Library page for staff and students to access! Will work on creating an effective communication page for all for 2013!!! I think I am going to be a very busy person over the school holidays putting this into creative functionality! I found the concept very innovative and creative and certainly something I have been thinking about for our school! Hopefully I will be able to think creatively and get something up and running! Would be a marvellous asset and great way of communicating with the various communities within the school on a number of levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment